This position has been filled. However, feel free to send your CV for future references.
We are currently seeking a German Content Writer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating compelling, accurate, and entertaining online casino content in German. With us, you get extra street cred if you know the topic of No account casinos, but it's far from a requirement.
You should have excellent writing and research skill and experience working with CMS systems such as WordPress. If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for writing, we want to hear from you!
If storytelling, compartments, honest reviews and bringing value through content is something that you believe in as well as us, read on!
Your Daily Challenges:
- Assign, write, edit and publish new site content that aligns with site goals.
- Understanding basic SEO and ensuring that you use best practices in your writing.
- Ensuring that the evergreen content is in good form, accurate and always up-to-date. When necessary, update and rewrite existing content, working closely with the editorial team in new markets to identify what needs updating on pages and blog post.
- Work with your colleague writers to improve your writing ability in terms of SEO and your local online casino industry.
- Focus on informational content that is always serving the user and serves the user's intent
What We Need From You:
- Familiarity with the online casino industry
- Working understanding of SEO
- Understanding of SEO tools will be considered a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress and Google Analytics/Search Console
- At least two years of writing and editing experience, with the ability to produce published writing samples.
- You are comfortable with editing and writing quickly and under deadline while maintaining an attention to detail.
- No degree is needed.
- Evening or weekend work may be required.
This position can be 100% remote or based in our offices in Sliema, Malta. We are looking for you who can work either part-time or full-time (8 hours a day). We expect you to be available during regular business hours and evening and/or weekend work if necessary. You must be able to function independently and work effectively on your own or as part of a team. You'll need planning skills and be able to direct the work to yourself or your team members.
You must be able to perform responsibilities calmly under the stress of deadlines while working with full professionalism and calmness. The job will require you to work with multiple different cultures and personalities.
I appreciate your interest in joining our team! We look forward to reviewing your application. Please send your resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.