Finding accurate information about secure online casino payment methods can be pretty difficult. But don’t worry; we’re here to help.
What you will find in this article is a list of different payment options you can use in the online gambling world to make real money deposits and withdrawals. We will explore the different deposit methods so that you can ultimately find a safe and secure casino banking solution that fits your needs.
|Casino Payment Method||Safe||Transaction||Withdrawal Speed||Limits||Decentralized||Pay N Play|
|Debit & Credit Cards||Yes||Уеs||Slow||Yes||No||No|
|Zimpler||Yes||Depends on the casino||Fast||Yes||No||Yes (With GO)|
|Klarna||Yes||Depends on the casino||Same Day||No||No||No|
|Apple Pay||Yes||No||Same Day||No||No||No|
|Paypal||Yes||Depends on the casino||Same Day||No||No||No|
Trustly is an online payment method that truly makes deposits and withdrawals as easy as can be. Trustly is a Swedish fintech company that was founded in 2008 and today has partnerships with more than 6000 banks around the world.
This is really the best option for no registration casinos so an online casino account is not even needed to make an online payment. This payment method is completely safe to use and only requires online banking from your end. No app, no fuss – only pure instant banking thanks to Trustly.
- You don't have to disclose your bank details
- Direct login via your bank to the casino
- Widely accepted
- Features 2-step verification process to prevent fraud
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Free to use
- Not all banks have partnerships with Trustly
- Not all Canadian casinos accept Trustly just yet
So how can you make a casino deposit using Trustly? You start by choosing an online casino with Trustly. To make a deposit, head over to the cashier and choose how much you want to deposit.
Confirm the transaction and then you will receive a confirmation email that requires a click of a button and then it is all done! In short, Trustly is safe and brings deposits and quick payouts.
Debit and Credit Cards
Using credit cards as well as debit cards has been the most common and popular way to make a casino deposit. This is due to the fact that the majority of adults in Canada and other parts of the world are in possession of at least one debit card that they can use on a daily basis. Another reason is that all casinos accept payment via Visa/ Mastercard.
But does that mean that a debit card is among the best banking options for casinos? Certainly not. Using a debit card is safe and secure at the casino and highly accepted. But the transactions are not free or instant. That is also why we created this guide on how to gamble online without a credit card.
- Most accepted casino payment method
- Easy to use
- Interest rates may apply
- Lengthy withdrawal speed
- Show gambling in your bank statements
- Transactions are not always free
As you may see, there are better payment options and deposit methods than using your debit card to play real money casino games. However, if you gamble once or twice a year, there is nothing wrong with doing so with your Visa or Mastercard.
Now to a quite new and exciting casino deposit method: Zimpler. If you’re a frequent visitor of our website then you’ve most likely heard about this online payment method already.
We recommend Zimpler casinos as they are way faster than casinos where you use prepaid cards, credit cards, bank transfers or even Neteller and Skrill. Zimpler handles your real money transactions in an instant matter.
- No need to reveal your card details
- Quick Real money transactions
- Online banking made fast via your phone
- Not accepted at all online casinos
iDEAL is the most popular Dutch payment method that is based on online internet banking. A casino with iDEAL makes depositing money into your account a lot easier if you are based in the Netherlands. In order to deposit and withdraw however you need to be a customer of one of the following banks:
- ABN AMRO
- SNS Bank
- ING bank
- ASN Bank
- Van Lanschot
- Triodos Bank
- It is an absolutely safe casino payment method
- You can transfer money to e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller
- Online casino with ideal brings direct deposits
- No extra commissions or costs with an ideal payment
- A payout can take up to 2-5 days
- Not all online casinos have an iDEAL payment option
In short, casinos with ideal are reliable and safe for the Dutch crowd. Among all payment options in the Netherlands, iDEAL is the king of the jungle and so will most likely be the case for many years to come.
Mobile payment per se is a fairly new payment option that is widely used, especially in the United Kingdom. You simply pay your online casino deposits with your phone bill, which you can use immediately. This is a payment service that we do not recommend as you might be online gambling with money that you may not have.
- You can deposit from anywhere you want
- It is a secure payment method
- Your phone number is enough
- There may be deposit limits
- There is no payout option
- You might end up spending money that you do not have in your bank account
Klarna is a Swedish payment service that offers secure transactions all over the globe in many different verticals. Playing casino and making a casino deposit is one of them. Since Klarna has been merged with the German financial platform of SOFORT, you can sometimes find the indication at online casinos under this name as well.
Payouts with Klarna casino usually take between 2 – 3 business days before they reach your account. Many online casinos do offer Klarna these days as the method increases in popularity.
- The deposits are instant and are deposited directly into your casino account
- Absolute security to play your favourite casino games instantly
- You don't have to exchange personal information with the online casino
- Klarna is not available in all parts of the world
- The payout is not instant but takes between 2 – 3 business days
The popularity of Apple Pay is growing. Apple Pay casino makes it very easy to transfer funds and can now be used at some Canadian online casino sites. One of the newer banking methods for casino deposit and withdrawal that we expect to become huge within the next couple of years. We will surely find Apple pay among the payment options at any online casino very soon.
- You do not share any personal information when you deposit
- You can add up to 8 credit and debit cards to the same wallet
- No fees
- Your withdrawal has to be processed with a different method
- You can only use it for iOS devices
- Not all online casinos offer Apple Pay just yet
Skrill is one of the most famous e-wallet solutions out there, founded already in 2001. They became known under the name Moneybookers but later converted to Skrill. You can easily create an account for free via the Skrill website. All you have to do is enter your name, surname, date of birth and email and your registration will be confirmed via your email. Skrill can be used for both deposit and withdrawal when playing casino games.
- With this e-wallet, you are fully protected
- Skrill can be found at pretty much any online casino
- Skrill is available in over 100 countries
- Both deposit and withdrawal method
- High transaction fees of up to 7.5%
- Skrill and Neteller are often among payment methods available at less trustworthy online casinos
Neteller was launched in the year 1999 as one of the first e-wallets in the world. Neteller is just like Skrill, an E-wallet that is highly used as a deposit method at online casinos globally. They make it easy to transfer funds to the casino as well as request a withdrawal.
- Top-quality security with SSL Encryption and two-step verification
- Fast payouts to your account within 24 hours
- Your data to online casinos will not be shown to your bank
- Transaction costs can apply at some online casinos
Muchbetter is an E-Wallet that is known for being available in over 150 different countries and offers a pretty remarkable referral program. When using Muchbetter among friends, transactions are instant – but Muchbetter casinos are slightly different. Instant deposits can be expected, but withdrawals might take up to 48 hours.
- Available to players in over 150 countries
- Free App
- Can be used online or in stores for contactless payments
- Safe and secure
- Brilliant Referral program
- Withdrawals could be slightly faster
Paypal is arguably one of the most convenient and popular payment methods in online casinos. Withdrawals appear in your account within the same day, which may not be considered super fast but definitely better than most money transfer methods available.
You can deposit and process withdrawal using Paypal at a big chunk of online casinos around the world and they only cooperate with safe and reliable casinos. Definitely among the better deposit methods overall.
- Easy to link to your bank account
- Completely safe to use
- Advanced encryption technology
- Deposits are credited instantly to your casino account
- Commissions can be calculated
- You must first set up an account with Paypal before you can play at an online casino
- Not all casinos offer Paypal
Bitcoin & Crypto
Now to one of the most interesting payment options, Bitcoin and Crypto. If you hold some Crypto you can now use it to deposit and withdraw to the casino and play casino games. If you don’t you probably wouldn’t believe many casino deposit methods there are in Crypto.
Crypto (cryptocurrency) is a decentralized network that does not have an entity running it. Your transactions are stored in the blockchain. It’s safe to say that this online casino payment method is different from anything else and there are now evencompletely decentralized casinos.. But what are the pros and cons?
- Low transaction costs or even no transaction costs depending on the coin
- Huge privacy as there is no entity attached to it
- Transactions cannot be traced back
- Not all online casinos accept Bitcoin
- Many Bitcoin casinos cannot be fully trusted
Paysafe Card is one of the easiest and safest payments you can use for online casinos. You have several options for deposits, namely cash vouchers, e-vouchers and a Mastercard.
This is an ideal deposit method if you don’t have a bank account. You can buy your own Prepaid voucher and/or you can create an account with Paysafe Card, where you have a complete overview of all your Paysafe Cards. This payment method offers various options. The Paysafe Card company also owns the well-known and above-mentioned e-wallets from Neteller and Skrill.
- Paysafe Card has a great reputation and has won 30 awards worldwide
- No extra costs associated with transactions
- Easy to get everywhere
- No bank account required to deposit
- You cannot deposit huge amounts (although you can combine multiple cards)
- Withdrawals cannot be made via Paysafe Card
Boku payments are fast and smooth. It takes only three steps to sign up with this mobile payment platform. You have the choice to pay via your mobile phone, E-wallets or even credit card.
After that, you only have to sign up at the online casino and enter your phone number, after which you will receive an SMS confirmation. One of the smoothest casino deposit methods once you get into it. We’ve covered Boku casinos, where you can not only find an online casino with Boku but also learn how to use it properly.
- Within minutes your deposit will be in your online casino account
- You can deposit money anywhere you want via your mobile phone
- With the two-step verification process, this payment method is completely secure
- Boku has deposit limits
- You cannot cash out your casino winnings via Boku so you will need a separate withdrawal method
Similar to Boku that we just spoke of, PayForIt is also a pay-by-phone casino payment method. No financial information is needed when you want to make a Payforit casino deposit, but you’re unable to make any withdrawals using this payment method.
Players find this payment method fast and convenient for smaller deposits, but we wouldn’t recommend it for highrollers.
- Free to use
- Avoid credit/ debit card
- No need for a Payforit account
- Added to your phone bill
- You essentially play on credit
- Low daily deposit limit
- No withdrawals
Giropay is an emerging popular online casino payment method that originated in Germany. Unfortunately, you must have a German or Austrian bank account to make use of GiroPay.
Giropay is certainly one of the safest casino payment methods and can be processed directly with a bank account that has a connection with GiroPay. Giropay can be compared to the Dutch iDEAL in many ways.
- Your money is directly in your casino account
- Your transactions to an online casino are completely anonymous
- It is a secure payment method
- GiroPay calculates a small transaction cost
- It is only available to players with German or Austrian bank accounts
- You cannot withdraw your winnings with Giropay
Most known in Canada, Interac is a very popular deposit and withdrawal method for online casinos It gives Canadian players a great way to stay on top of their casino spending as well as safe online payments. Just as with debit cards you can always see how much you’ve spent and how much money is left in your account.
- Quick transfers, deposits as well as withdrawals
- Interac works only with safe online casinos
- Widely accepted in the best online casinos in Canada
- Minor fees may occur
Now to an online casino payment method that is available in most casino worldwide – ecoPayz. This banking method is in fact available in over 100 countries and more than 50 currencies. Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK and is very easy to use. Learn more about ecoPayz casinos here!
- Widely Accepted
- Instant deposits without fees
- Can be connected to a prepaid card
- Relatively fast payouts
- Fees on Withdrawals
InstaDebit is another E-Wallet-like payment method that is well known to every seasoned gambler. Instadebit is known for instant deposits and is a free mobile application that can be downloaded in 32 different countries. This Canadian innovation leads to many InstaDebit casinos available to Canadian players.
- Fast Transactions
- Canadian Payment Method
- Easy to Use
- Not Accepted By All Banks
- Fees Might Apply on Deposits And Withdrawals
iDebit is a payment software (not E-Wallet as many think) used for online casino transactions in Canada, UK and Australia. This particular casino payment method is a middleman between the online casino and your bank account. Used mainly by players that play at a bunch of different casinos, as you only need to share your banking details once. Read more about iDebit casinos here.
- No credit card details needed to make a deposit
- Supported by most Canadian banks
- Low minimum deposit
- iDebit charges a fee for deposits and withdrawals when to and from the online bank account
Every Android user is familiar with Google Pay, but not with the fact that there are plenty Canadian Google Pay casinos. So when you’re on your mobile and feel like gambling with an instant deposit, consider using Gpay!
Just remember that you won’t be able to withdraw using this payment method and need a substitute for that.
- Easy and instant deposits
- Available in most CA casinos
- No fees on deposits
- No withdrawals using Gpay
Conclusion on Safe Casino Payment Methods
As you may see, plenty of good payment methods can be used when you want to play casino games online. We suggest that you look beyond credit card, simple bank transfers and prepaid cards when methods are available that are way better suited for online casinos.
With this article, we truly hope that you’ve found the E-Wallet or online casino payment option that suits your needs and can help your overall online casino experience.
Now before you leave, I highly suggest checking out our fast payout casino article if you want the fastest possible payouts!