BankID revolutionized how Scandinavians identify and verify themselves online back in 2003. A few years later, it was on certain online casinos for a quicker registration and verification process. In this guide, we will tell you about bankID casinos, and the new trend in online casinos that make your experience more pleasant and certainly faster.
We will explore the countries that accept BankID, the third-party payment providers and how to make deposits and withdrawals with this excellent payment provider. Are you ready to discover all the gambling possibilities with BankID? Let’s dig in.
What is BankID?
BankiD was first introduced in 2003 in Sweden, which skips a few processes regarding registration in online casinos. But not only that. You can see BankID as an online ID card that allows you to make online transactions not only for casinos but also for the organization of taxes, signing online documents, obtaining medical information and even buying tickets to your favourite concert.
No wonder online casinos picked up this method to make the experience much easier and faster.
BankID is linked to Swedish banks and is now only available to Swedish inhabitants. However, if you are reading this and you are not from Sweden, there are several similar electronic e-id’s in different countries. You can read more about other pay n play countries here.
BankID is mainly focused on their Swedish clients and is available online and on your mobile device. The available languages are Swedish and English. Now you know more about this electronic identification, let’s dive deeper into gambling and BankID.
How is BankID used in Online Gambling?
Usually, when you sign up in online casinos, there is a whole identification process to avoid fraud. With BankID’s data protection, you not only know your identification details are safe, but you can also do immediate transactions without hassle. It is mutual safety for all parties involved.
You may wonder how you use it?
You only register once at BankID and have to check if your bank accepts BankID. Once registered, your account will be linked to your Swedish Identification Number. Then you can choose your BankID option when you gamble and are ready to play your favourite online slots.
Casino Deposits and Withdrawals With BankID
How do the deposits and withdrawals work with BankID? We will answer this question in this part of the BankID guide.
- Check if your bank can be introduced to BankID
- Sign up for BankID and introduce your identification details
- Download the software and/or app you need
- Go to a Pay n Play Casino/ No account casino
- Deposit and choose the method BankID
- You are ready to play
The registration at BankID is only a one-time deal, and you are suitable for life when it comes to playing at your preferred no account casinos.
Withdrawals With BankID
Withdrawals have the following steps; there are very few as it is a speedy method:
- You choose BankID as a withdrawal method (check minimum withdrawal amount always)
- Click “ok” once you are certain about the amount you want to withdraw
- Payment is usually processed and sent to your bank within 1 hour (easy, right?!)
Swedes Use Bankid For Pay n Play casino
If you are new to this concept, you may think “what is a Pay n Play Casino?” This is very easy to explain. A Pay n Play Casino allows you to play casino without an account through payment methods like BankID.
International payment methods have the same process, and they all search for these Pay n Play Casinos. If you are set with a BankID, you can start immediately at one of the best Pay n Play Casinos.
Swedish Banks That Offers Bankid
If you are not sure your bank is supporting BankID, then we have them listed for you below:
- Ica Banken
- Sparbanken Syd
- Alandsbanken in Sweden
- Lansforsakringar Bank
3 Bankid Casinos in Sweden
- LeoVegas – Leo Vegas offers 100 free spins without wagering requirements on a deposit of 100SEK to let the fun begin. An absolute number one when it comes to using BankID and bonus offers.
- Lucky Casino – Lucky Casino offers something exclusively for Swedish players, a cashback bonus worthy of 100SEK. Lucky casino has over the years built up a steady reputation among Swedish casino players.
- Mr Green Deposit 200SEK, play with it once and activate 20 free spins, which you can play on the Book of Dead Slot.
The online casinos above are our top 3 BankID Casinos that are offering a great deal to their Swedish players.
- Sources used for this Article: https://www.bankid.com/en/